16 November 2011

Ronnie: 'Your village needs you'

Ronnie Pellegrini: pink works better than red on me
Someone whispered in my ear that the Partit Laburista has entrusted Ronnie Pellegrini with an important mission. 

I suppose that walking up and down Valletta's Republic Street all morning hardly justifies extracting a salary from the ftit-minghand-il-hafna coffers.

So what is Ronnie's mission?

 My information is that the Partit Laburista has tasked him with the mission of recruiting candidates for the upcoming local council elections.

Ah, how the mighty ones of the 1980s have fallen. 

From Lorry Sant's thug to persuading Mario and Rita that their village needs them.


4 comments:

Gimme More said...

I need an eye test after being blinded by his sjut...I now know what Paul felt on the road to Damascus...

JV said...

He's definitely suited for the job, persuading others to commit to Labour.

Anonymous said...

Blinded by the light.....says Manfred Mann.Quite progressive and avant gard nowadays PL.Picture all of them in pink suits...how sweet.Mind you CYRUS fits him well!!!

Anonymous said...

Dak min hu? Pink panther? Is this a real photo or photoshop'd?