15 October 2011

Atheists speak

The Malta Humanist Association made a public declaration on Toni 'Savonarola' Abela's attack on my atheism.

They also slagged his attempt to derail a libel case I instituted against his client, Wenzu Mintoff, because I kissed the crucifx.
Frothing at the mouth on Super One Radio Abela told his audience that my declaration made everyone "igib ghajnejh wara widnejh" and asked how I can make such a statement "u qisu ma gara xejn"?

The MHA expressed its hope that the PL deputy leader's "anachronistic" statements are not "a foretaste of what is to come in the imminent election campaign".




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hekk mela.....

Bullybeef and Chips said...

Atheists are worse then scum , as far as Muslims are concerned, even worse then the followers of other non-muslim creeds. Joseph Muscat must have calculated that it is worthwhile for him and his media (run by seasoned muslim apologists)to be seen to be appeasing muslim sentiment re atheism.The problem with Joseph is that he knows even less about Islam then he knows of Christianity and has yet to realise what he got himself into. I bet that if some joker from the Fondazzjoni Idejat advised him that there are more Maltese Atheists then Maltese Muslims, he would instantly register himself as a practicing atheist with the Humanist's gig and get ONE media to report on it. :):):):):):):)

Ramon Casha said...

Purely out of curiosity Lou, why is the link to this post called "ramon-he-has-name-its-toni-abela"? Not that I mind, but if this was some kind of subliminal message directed at me it went right over my head.

Kenneth Cassar said...

@ Ramon Casha:

I used to have a Google Blogger account, so I know how this works.

The reason why the link shows "ramon-he-has-name-its-toni-abela" is because that was the heading Lou Bondi originally used (either in draft form or as a published post), and he probably changed it later when he realised that Toni Abela IS mentioned by name in the MHA media release.

BondiBlog said...

@ Ramon & Kenneth - yes that is exactly what happened. I was perturbed that by the second paragraph you did not mention Toni Abela's name, and used it as a draft title. Then I forgot to change it when further down you did mention it. So, no subliminal messages were intended :) ... Just my mistake.

Ramon Casha said...

Ok no problem :)