2 October 2011

Lawrence tells a fourth lie

This is the reason why I was not there
Lawrence Grech, the victim of sexual abuse at St Joseph Home, claimed that I did not attend their last press conference about financial compensation because "inclement weather had stopped the Gozo ferry from departing".

This is an absolute lie. The day before the press conference I informed the victims' lawyer, Dr Patrick Valentino, of the reason why I was not going to attend: I objected to the vile posters which were going to be put up by the victims and which they had already circulated to the media behind his back and mine. 

Being a gentleman, and sharing my view about the posters, Dr Valentino understood my position perfectly.

1 comment:

Imbocca said...

I was in Gozo that weekend: there was a regular service working.