29 August 2011

This fascist says that I am a Gozitan midget

A moderate and progessive fascist?
Joe Fava is an unrepentant fascist. He was in the PN, then switched to Labour and then switched back to the PN again in 2004 to try to make John Dalli leader.

Now he is back in the PL trying to make Joseph Muscat prime minister.

If you want the full the story with the gory details of this man's background click here: A dynasty of PN defectors - Episode Two.

This fascist is now fighting back against this blog in l-Orizzont.

His idea of responding to the facts I supplied in Episode Two is to call me a Gozitan midget with an inferiority complex. Cool, really cool.

Needless to say, I won't respond to scum like Fava.

I would just like to invite you to cordially click here: Id-dinja u s-seba’ nani. It gives you a taste of the blinding hatred this man spouts in l-Orizzont, more or less the PL daily newspaper, every Saturday. Moderate and progressive indeed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU WERE ALWAYS IN THE BELIEVE OF YOUR PL PARTY YOU WILL ALWAYS STAND BY HIM.IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR PARTY HAS CHANGED VOTE FOR GADAFFI MY FRIEND.


JOHN MALLIA BORG

Anonymous said...

Che bell'uomo Joe Fava

Antoine Vella said...

Why are people like Fava always so long-winded? Thousands of words and nothing of substance.

Anonymous said...

People like Joe Fava remind me what a lovely, intelligent, smart chap I am.

BondiBlog said...

Someone signing "Bomblu" wrote in to say that the fascist is right - I am "a short Gozitan" ... Errr, some people just don't get it do they?

it twila said...

This man wud make a very welcoming dinner partner to Saviour Balzan - they both throw up hatred!!! Xi dwejjaq ta nies !!!

Henry Mifsud said...

I only posted one comment to your blogs, thinking that constructive criticism always help. At the same time I thought that since your blogs were being moderated (or should I say monitored), certain ambiguous comments will be left out so that the discussion remains healthy (unlike the FB page which you are criticizing in this block). However, going through some recent comments in this and other blogs, it is clearly being shown that BondiBlog is becoming more and more like the Daphne CG pages. Is this perhaps a case of birds of a feather flock together? And please no excuses that midgets and witches have nothing in common.

BondiBlog said...

Henry, I see your point. It is always difficult to decide which comments to publish and which to withold. Instinctively, I am not the censoring sort. But you are right that there might be negative consequences on the blog. So point taken, and I will remember it.