8 November 2011

Glen corrects Bondiblog

Glen Bedinfield has sent me the email below and said that he does not mind if I publish it. So I am, with some light comments in italics 

Dear Lou,

I read your latest blogs mentioning me, thank you for the publicity. However I would like to point out that:

I never threw mud at John Dalli, I reported facts. Not quite, unless the One TV I watched you on was transmitting from Azerbaijan.
 
Your imagination has been stretched to the limit to state that my tweet defended John Dalli. It was just a sarcastic opinion. I am sure John Dalli does not need me to intervene in his defence. Don’t you think so? The fact that I wrote about mud and power washes should have given a sense of where I was heading.

By the way, I am no longer the editor of maltastar.com  (Ooops, sorry. I stand corrected) and on my wine knowledge, since some of your followers doubted it, rest assured that Clos de Gat is in fact a winery, very true, but it is also a name of one of their wines coming from the vineyards of Ayalon Valley in Israel.

Ask for it by name, it’s actually a very good style of French wine, try it! (I will take up your recommendation, thanks.)

Cheers

Glenn Bedingfield

3 comments:

Tikka said...

I wouldn't set great store by anything Glenn Bedingfield has to say. Apparently, he thinks this sort of thing is thrilling:
http://www.twitvid.com/YCXAW

and that the oddity in this is in front of the camera and not behind it:
http://www.twitvid.com/XFGGS

rocketfire said...

the odd thing? Bedingfield holding a mobile phone and focusing on that instead of driving

Gimme More said...

If you take advice from this man, it'll be truly the end of this world as we know it