24 October 2011

Joe had to do what I told him. Because it's the law.

Just finished watching the beginning of Inkontri. I see that the PL has relented.

Until this morning they were saying that I had no right to reply at all. But, being nice guys, they were going to give me 180 seconds to respond to more than an hour of slander.

In these last hours things seem to have changed completely. It appears that someone with some legal sense in the PL saw a brick wall ahead. The no right of the reply and the 180 seconds silliness were thrown out of the window and the PL aired my right of reply in its entirety.

Every word and comma. Exactly as I wanted it.

Good boy, Joe.






6 comments:

I MIZZI said...

I am watching INKONTRI right now, and I must congratulate Super One for the balanced guest list on the panel.

Anonymous said...

As I do not have the stamina to watch either One T.V. and even less Joe Grima, I would love to be directed to read your right of reply which the progressive and moderate Joe was ultimately obliged to read out on his eeeemm higly balanced program. Yeah, right!
Austin

Anonymous said...

He had the cheek to question the democratic credentials of the PN over leaked emails!

Has he forgotten those very dark ages when he himself and his comrades had undermined democracy ?!

He claims that the Maltese are more mature nowadays and that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable .. isn't this an admission of guilt?

And what about Julia Farrugia and her character assassination attempt on Joe Mizzi. She thinks that the leaked emails are scandalous?!

Il-vera ma jisthux! What utter rubbish, them and the rest of the PL skip of epic proportions.

Anonymous said...

I went to sleep even before it started and this morning I feel great:)

NAVI said...

Guys & Lou...

This rubbish must be fought, heavily, but not on same terms, but with clean arguments.

I'm sure SUPER 1, & the PL will come out losers...& big time, yet for another time.

Antoine Vella said...

Joe Grima had such a mournful face when announcing that the right of reply letter was going to be read.

Political considerations apart, Grima's style appears old-fashioned because of his verbosity. It's as if, he starts talking but then doesn't know how to bring his rambling to a close.